What to Wear & Expect
What to Wear & Bring:
What to Expect:
- Any Clothing that is close fitting (i.e. won't fall down over the head if child is upside down) to the body and allows full mobility. Some examples: leotards, leggings, shorts, track pants, tank tops, t-shirts, yoga wear
- Gymnastics is done in bare feet. No socks or footed tights are allowed (except on Caregivers/Support Staff).
- Long hair must be tied up in a ponytail.
- A water bottle
What to Expect:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your class starts.
- Place your shoes/coats in the lobby.
- Wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer.
- Please wait in the lobby on your designated line with your child until an instructor comes out to call the group in. On the first day they will both call the group by the Class Title (Eg. Busy Bees at 10:15) and for our Recreational Groups ages 4+, by individual names. Please know the Class Title of your Child's Class to avoid confusion on the first day. This information can be found on your invoice and under your online profile.
NOTE: There is no need to check in with the office, unless you are required to make payment or sign the waiver.
- Parents/Caregivers may watch the classes from the lobby viewing area. Parents/Caregivers are not allowed on the floor under any circumstances unless they are participating in our parent & tot programming or acting as Support Staff for a child with special needs.
- If you would like to speak to your child or pull your child from class early, please ask the office staff to bring your child into the lobby.
- At the End of Class, Athletes will be brought to the exit by their coaches. Athletes will only be dismissed if their parent is visible at the door. Otherwise, athletes will be moved to the office to wait for their family members to pick them up.